i have to admit that
the front is too long to be considered bangs
but too short to go behind her ears.
i'm not ready to cut it yet
i'm not ready to commit to a style.
i can't even style my own hair
how am i supposed to be responsible for someone else's
it's scary
no one warned me about this part of mommy-hood
we've come up with a temporary solution
though often it involves chasing her around
and around and around
while she giggles and thinks we are playing a game
she pulls one side out
or both
fun
3 comments:
i think she is beautiful no matter what style her hair is in but ofcourse i gave you the famous PERM so what kind of a judge am I?evolo
looooooooooooove her style
we have bang issues, too
's okay :)
...and my word verification is 'glinsu' which made me giggle because I keep thinking it says 'ginsu'.
She is so cute. I love the pig tails! I remember when you had pig tails too.
Enjoy this time when they don't have lot of opinions and you can still be the beantician. Meatloaf want to do something to her hair to make it "scene." Oh yeah and she would love to dye it too. Oy!
Miss you all!
Beth
Post a Comment