09 June 2009

whatcha bean sayin'?

wow! did i really lose the whole month of may?
how did that happen!?

bean likes to point out boogers.
her own
other people's
anything that seems gross and booger-like
she says "eeeeeeeew booger"
and gives it to me on the end of her finger.
how thoughtful.
when she wants to be picked up she says
"carry you"
she still doesn't really like swinging on swings.
well strike that -
she likes swinging
but at her own speed
which is more like sitting still.
she mostly likes to enjoy swinging through others.
she will stand next to a friend who is on a swing
and yell really loudly
"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
as they swing back and forth
or she will sit on a swing
and yell
"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
for herself
but if you try to actually move her swing -well...
she isn't such a big fan of that.

she also likes to put my bra on around her neck.
she says "boobies"
then she pulls on the bra and yells
"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"
i show her how to take it off over her head
rather than trying to pull it through her neck
two seconds later she puts it back on over her head
and pulls on it while yelling
"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"
it's a process.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi E-
I LOVE reading your blog! Your little bean is just beautiful and looks like so much fun. I hope I get to meet her sometime. Happy Birthday in 2 days! Just think, 30 years ago we were probably having a joint (or sequential) birthday party! Those were the days. :o) Take care!
-Alyssa

KatieKate said...

So, we don't have the swing aversion, but we do have the pony aversion. Our grocery stores have a metal pony ride by the door which Rylie loves, but is terrified of. She will, like Hazel, cheer for other kids and live vicariously. It's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot what she looks like it's been so long.
Are boogers vegetarian? I can't remember if you liked swings or notwhen you were her age.. it was so long ago also....
Happy almost birthday..
Talk to you soon.
Love you

Anonymous said...

It's about time we get an update. Now you owe us lots for depriving us for an entire month. Bean looks gorgeous. Thanks for the warning about the booger thing. Does she only hand them to you or does she share them with others as well? We miss you guys! The girls are almost done with school and will be off to camp before I know it. We are in full packing mode. We hope to see you soon. Happy birthday. I hope you got my messages?

Love,
Beth

snowmama said...

oh my, she just gets cuter and cuter! I love carry you. and the bra. Cody likes to hear my panties... clean ones of course.