15 February 2009

bean bean phone home

bean loves to mimic
and apparently i talk on the phone sometimes.
today bean actually called my friend martha
twice
it was a nice conversation
this is a glimpse into what martha heard on her end.



now i am all about the videos.
they are so fun.
and bean likes to watch herself over and over
she is the only tv she gets to watch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute.. I love videos. Keep them coming. Now I have something to watch at work.
Can't wait to see her.. live and in person.. I will try to put all the phones away.

Miss G said...

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and visiting my blog. Kelly

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! Tell her she can call her aunt, uncle and cousins in NJ and they will talk to her. (Or listen to her as the case may be.) Thankfully she hasn't figured out how to call 911 -- yet.

Beth

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Thanks for stopping by visiting my blog. Bean is adorable...maybe she will be getting a new quilt?

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

super cute. I love it when them mimic.

Thanks for entering my giveaway.