a little something for those of you who've BEAN waiting...
hopefully this will do for now...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
it was worth the wait.. you covered everyone so no one can be mad. she really says a great Amy. Can't wait to see you all for the holidays. Am working on the menu. See you in two weeks love to all of you
Yippee! A shout out from the bean. That's the best. The girls will love it. I will make sure they see it later today. I'm off to Vegas. Got to finish packing as the car comes in a half hour.
6 comments:
it was worth the wait.. you covered everyone so no one can be mad. she really says a great Amy.
Can't wait to see you all for the holidays. Am working on the menu.
See you in two weeks
love to all of you
Yippee! A shout out from the bean. That's the best. The girls will love it. I will make sure they see it later today. I'm off to Vegas. Got to finish packing as the car comes in a half hour.
Love,
Beth
SO, I hooked up my computer wrong and still have zero sound... but I am assuming she's saying, "Hi BFF Rylie! Love you! Miss you! I'll be over soon!"
well it seems my new title is
pop pa or pa pa, either is perfectly acceptable.
see you soon.
HEY ITS SOPHIE!!omg i love it!!!!! she is soo cute and i forgive her for hurting my back!!!! i love how at the end she pushes the cam away!! lol
She is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog for an entry- good luck!
Post a Comment